Commercial Copywriter - Events Discovery Platform
£30K - Salary
A globally leading events discovery platform is recruiting a full-time copywriter-producer for its Creative Solutions team, based in their Camden office.
They're looking for someone who is highly organised, can write quickly and entertainingly, and has some digital publishing or marketing experience. Day-to-day, you'll be creating fun, informative and shareable content for our commercial partners - awesome brands that want to engage with their strong audience of adventurous Londoners.
As well as writing articles, you might be scheduling social media posts, liaising with their editorial team to organise a video shoot, or covering a branded event using Instagram stories.
Keeping track of these tasks, across multiple campaigns, will be super-important; expertise with social and digital tools (e.g: Instagram Stories, Photoshop) is a major plus.
You'll also help to generate creative ideas for new campaigns, and manage final feedback from our clients to ensure everything is on point. Attention to detail is really important here. From time to time, you may have the opportunity to contribute to the editorial team, but this role is first-and-foremost situated in the commercial department.
* Your written English should be perfect: creative, accurate, and idiomatic
* You'll have previously published writing we can see for commercial clients
* A flair for all things social media
* Some experience in a digital marketing or editorial environment, from a newsroom to an agency, is highly desirable
* You're calm and organised under pressure, managing a multitude of to-dos across different projects at any one time
* You have an up-to-date understanding of the industry and how native marketing works
* You're creative and commercially insightful, and can come up with good ideas of how to connect different brands with our millennial, urban audience
* Naturally, you'll be pleasant to work with and warm and professional with our clients, who you'll be communicating with directly Notes on applying