This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for an Account Director to join one of the world's largest global communications groups to work across their flagship Telco account. This role involves planning across both Performance and Brand campaigns and across Consumer and B2B.
We are looking for someone with strong integrated media communications planning experience - you'll be expected to provide best in class service for these clients as well as innovative solutions to their business needs. This role also comes with line management responsibility of a Planning Manager and Executive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in cross channel (offline and online) DR planning and implementation - from strategy to implementation and in-flight analysis/optimisation.
- Manage the client relationship on a day to day basis, coordinating the execution of the media plan with other internal specialist teams and with media owners as required.
- Work closely with the client to understand their business challenges and identify suitable additional agency services to address the client's needs.
- Help manage the internal process of forecasting future media investment from the clients.
- Be involved with other department projects and initiatives as well as being active in new business opportunities and pitches as and when they arise.
- Ensure managers and executives are working to deliver integrated plans that display a deep understanding of all channels.
- Own the appraisal process for direct reports.
Who we are looking for:
- Prior experience within a media agency.
- Strong background in B2B planning, as well as consumer.
- Strong background in Brand and Performance.
- Team player with experience of creating a collaborative team culture.
- Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media and experience of transforming clients from a traditional media model.
- Passionate about media especially the brand and performance dynamic, coupled with a strong business market, consumer and brand/performance understanding.