Ready for a "once in a lifetime opportunity"?
Here it is…
This digital sports marketing agency is on a mission to help the biggest global brands ensure their sporting excellence is matched by world-class digital performance by growing and engaging wider audiences, increasing commercial value and championing tech innovation.
Having won an incredible new business pitch for a well-known sporting event, their mission is to generate awareness, create hype and garner high awareness in preparation of the event, which takes place in the next 4 years.
They need a detail orientated and creatively minded Content Editor to join them and be the backbone of content production for this incredible project. You will be responsible for generating, video editing and producing digital content which will target optimal fan engagement locally, nationally and internationally - so, in short, kind of a big deal!
- Creating engaging and creative content
- Responsible for story determination, editing, photo selection and channel layout
- Shoot, capture, edit and deliver a range of high-end social media assets (including imagery, videos, graphics, GIFs, illustrations and more)
- Delivering humanised, relevant and original multi-platform content with consideration for both audience and business needs
- Generating and overseeing daily content for the client's social media accounts
- Ensuring content conforms and adheres to the digital media strategy and guidelines
- Working collaboratively with top management personnel to produce varied content, disseminating organisation messages to fans and to the public