£40000 - £60000 per annum + commission
Our client is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join the Brand Strategy & Innovation team. Sitting as the heart of creative partnerships, this role is integral in the ideation and development of sponsored marketing programs across our client's content including native, video, social commerce and experiential. The ideal candidate is currently working in a creative partnerships role and has an experience of creating cohesive campaigns on behalf of brand partners and is a self-starter who can wholly own and develop an expanding revenue line for the UK business.
- Drive the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class marketing solutions for strategic advertising partners
- Create quick and thoughtful packaging of strategic recommendations into smart, concise marketing collateral and proposals
- Leverage proprietary research and audience insights to craft a cohesive story within client-facing collateral
- Collaborate with both UK and US cross-functional teams including Talent, Creative Studios, and Creative Strategy to develop cross-platform recommendations that are smart and cohesive
- Attend client and agency meetings with the sales team to learn about new initiatives and present recommendations
- Actively identify and use emerging platforms to understand the site's consumer and their media usage
- Develop pitches and any supporting materials through communication of new or improved product offerings, customer targeting and in response to RFPs
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in marketing / brand strategy and in building cross-platform strategic partnerships preferably at a digital media company/publisher
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with proven communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
- Strong attention to detail and an organized nature
- Design-minded with the ability to create effective visual presentations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables with hard deadlines
- Must be a self-motivator who is able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with international teams across the US to deliver responsibilities
- Proficiency in keynote
- Passionate about popular culture, entertainment and modern internet culture
About our client:
Our client is the No 1 lifestyle media brand for millennial women attracting a global audience of 100m. Our mission is to power the optimism and dreams of young women around the world.
We deliver inspiring, informative and entertaining multi-platform content that is viewed over 3 billion times every month, including our Creative Studios' videos that garner more than 300M monthly views/
We tell Positive, Purposeful, Playful Stories across categories including beauty, fashion, fitness, food and more.