Advertising Technology, Digital Planning & Buying, Strategy, Marketing
Customer Success Manager - AdTech
This listed technology company is going through a huge and exciting phase of commercial growth, and 'Ultimate Asset' are again helping them hire more experts into their Customer Success team.
Having spent the last 2 years scaling their platform globally to enable thousands of advertisers to massively improve the impact of their media budgets, they are using their significant resources to invest in senior sales and marketing talent.
Ultimate Asset are helping them build a world class Customer Success team, and enabling it’s delivery through top tier talent and partnering with sales, marketing and product to make 2023 a further milestone in this scale-up journey.
You’ll need to have these
● 5 - 7 years experience in digital media/advertising,ideally from an AdTech Vendor or Digital Media Agency (performance media/marketing)
● Technical depth in order to understand a customer's environment
● Strong prior experience handling client queries and internally escalated issues.
● Four or more years of experience in a customer-facing role.
● Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities. Confidence presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience
You’ll probably have some or all of these
● Experience on-boarding and managing clients at scale
● World class knowledge of digital marketing and media buying
● Ability to learn new technologies and platforms independently
● Ability to spot key trends and new industry developments
● Inquisitive and investigative mindset with a desire to learn
● Strong relationship building and partnership skills and approach
● Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
● Positive attitude with an appreciation for and adherence to personal integrity
● Absolute pride and ownership in your work and with everything you do
● Strong time management skills
● Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
● Be an integral part of/and contribute to an international world-class team of Customer Success Managers based around the world.
● Represent Customer Success by collaborating with marketing and sales teams to drive customer retention, expansion and milestone achievement
● Identify product and technology gaps with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams to address these.
● Focus on renewals & consumption KPIs and report those to business stakeholders.
● Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams
● Be able to solve problems and propose innovative ideas and solutions to help achieve scalability of the product
● Contribute to the continuous improvement of tools and processes
● Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow the customer base
If your skills, background and abilities match the requirements, and you feel you have the drive and ambition to drive this business, then please send in your CV for consideration.