£50000 - £70000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
Data Analyst - Global Short Form Social & Video Content Platform
This global social/mobile platform is taking the world by storm! They're a premium destination for short-form mobile videos.
Their mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from the mobile phone.
The platform enables pretty much anyone (and everyone) to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. They have easily been one of the most downloaded apps in the world over the last few years.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
The Day to day:
· Be the go to Data person for long term business development plans from both strategic scope and execution aspects with in-depths business analysis, industry studies and market trends
· To take ownership of end to end quantitative analysis projects regarding ad integrity issues by developing BI metrics and analytical frameworks and all aspects of data analysis, and distil the complex results into clear and concise insights
· Creating and designing indicator systems for ad integrity of the platform, monitor and optimize risk coverage in each link, measure the performance of ad integrity strategies and facilitate implementation of the analysis.
Type of background were after:
· Degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
· Solid experience doing quantitative analysis
· Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL
· Experience with a data visualisation tool such as Tableau
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
This role is competitive and won't be around too long!