Salary - £75,000
Location -London, Hybrid working
We're partnered with a Global Media Agency who are known in the industry for delivering some of the worlds greatest media campaigns! This team is a bespoke agency unit that has been crafted to manage possibly the world’s largest and most iconic entertainment brand in the world - a business which I can guarantee you've used their products and enjoyed their content!
They’re hiring for a Data and Analytics Director for their London team.
· Supporting the client in managing, operating and scaling their owned centralised reporting solution (Datorama), increasing adoption as well and creating training documentation
· Manage the reporting team across UK and India.Lead conversations with local and regional teams on new dashboarding requirements
· Responsible for building data and analytic strategies, measurement frameworks and analytics models
· Build a relationship with Datorama and push them to make new features available within the platform
· Team player, with the ability to manage upwards and downwards both internally and externally
· Responsible for setting the annual data and analytics roadmap
· Experience of using Datorama to build dashboards and a clear understanding of the development project life cycle, from gathering requirements to the roll out to end users
· Experience of paid digital reporting within a media agency or client-side
· Managing a reporting team responsible for reporting across programmatic, search and social platforms and across multiple markets
· Possesses a charismatic, engaging personality and can successfully interact with senior/executive level client contacts.
· Be comfortable delivering work to a senior audience and be a self-motivated operator.
· Experience with delivering complex technical content to large groups, in a coherent, accessible and inspiring way.
· Has the ability to grow client relationships through new strategies and innovative ideas
Get in touch to find out more