City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
Global Brand - Travel
Ultimate Asset have Teamed up with a global brand which has a popular loyalty program dedicated to millennials.
They need someone who has a passion for machine learning and be able to implement cutting edge technology as this role will be suitable for a Data Dcientist looking to take on more responsibilities and ultimately move towards management.
Open to B2B and B2C backgrounds. Ideally looking for someone with some commercial experience relating to data & analytics with a good understanding of at least price optimisation and data Science techniques. Strong analytical abilities, numerate and able to articulate details in a story-telling approach!
· Work with various divisions and insight teams to frame business questions, test the hypothesis, and supply evidence and analytical models for decision making
· Formulate, plan and monitor progress to ensure timeliness of projects are kept in line with expectations
· Manage enhancements on data and tools to advance the analytical power, including analytics requirement, testing, prepare training material and delivery
· Work closely with Stakeholders and departments to ensure the projects are understood and form alliances that allow us to deploy projects successfully.
· Work closely with data science and engineering team ensuring new projects success for both development and deployment.
· Some BAU task are also required on projects already deployed such as;
· Management of Price optimisation cycles, deployment of A/B and multivariate price optimization testing
· Liaise with a wide variety of teams in order to shape and deliver analytics priorities including other UW Pricing teams, Underwriting, Claims, Reserving and Capital Modelling.
· Understanding of common data science techniques including data preparation, exploration and visualisation.
· Knowledge of data mining techniques in one or more areas of statistical modelling methods, time series, text mining, optimization.
· Ability to produce workflows using classification, clustering, regression, etc.
· Pricing Optimisation: Experience with Earnix or other price optimization engine is preferred
· Understanding of Machine Learning: Decision trees, Regression, Clustering in order to work collaborate with the Data Science Team.
· Visualization & Data: Alteryx, Tableau advance user, AWS cloud
· Modelling knowledge in Python, Pyspark (preferred)
· Knowledge of data processing and cleaning within AWS, Hive and Apache Nifi