South West London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
This publisher, an innovative multichannel media business, is constantly evolving as a data-informed business. A Data Solutions Analyst is needed to help support the continuing development of their systems and platforms.
This role requires an outstanding solutions analyst who can drive the delivery of the transformation of their data systems. They have invested in the Domo Business Intelligence platform and Google Big Query. The usage of these applications need to be further extended throughout the business.
It is therefore important the candidate is able to:
- build out Extract Transform and Load routines into Domo.
- will also have to design new underlying database structures within Domo to support reporting and dashboard requirements.
- develop new SQL routines from Big Query to support the business analysis and reporting requirements.
Day to Day:
- Building out new data flows from source systems to support companies BI tool
- Designing data structures within the BI Tool Domo
- Developing new and maintaining existing Python jobs
- Deploying new APIs from source systems and maintaining existing ones
- Working with stakeholders across the business to understand their data requirements for analysis and reporting. Translate this into requirements for new databases and reports within the BI platform
- Working closely with the rest of the Data Team to build, deploy and automate reports and dashboards.
- Become the business champion for Domo.
- Work closely with the Head of Data Analytics to further develop capabilities within the Google Big Query platform.
- Support the Data Team with developing queries and data extraction routines from Big Query for analysis and reporting.
- Handle all data securely and responsibly, observing the Data Protection Act, GDPR and Company Code of Conduct.
- A minimum of two years' experience utilising BI and ETL tools as well as SQL.
- Educated to degree level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient using Excel or Google Sheets
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to manipulate large datasets such as Google Big Query
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Experienced in SQL and Python languages
- Experience in deploying Business Intelligence software such as Domo, Power BI, Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!