Data Strategy Manager
Salary - £50,000
Working model - Hybrid
Global media agency hiring for a Data Strategy Manager and are ideally looking for someone who comes from a digital comms planning background/or activation background of programmatic & social campaigns.
You would work across their global client range and this role connects the dots between strategy & execution
· Data collection, government, and data strategy.Advise clients on data strategy across 1st,2nd and 3rd party data.Acquisition, identification, and integration of data
· First point of contact for client teams in relation to data governance
· Support clients with identifying and activating addressable audience segments across digital media channels
· Supervise audience strategy – Building user guides, playbooks, audience builds etc
· Thought leadership and education as we move into a cookie-less world.
· Create audience activation strategies with client DMPs or activation platforms
· Help select, assess and implement any new customer data platforms, DMPs, data clean rooms and consent management platforms
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and client-facing skills with a good knowledge of digital advertising
· Proven experience in ad tech and digital strategy
· Experience working with programmatic, social or DMP management
· Strengthen client relationships
· Understanding of how regulations like GDPR impact marketing channels
· Interest in identity plans when it comes to building media proposals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ultimate Asset is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status, origin, disability, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualification & business need. We celebrate diversity and encourage you to apply to opportunities here at Ultimate Asset.