We've partnered with a bold, instinctive and visionary independent full-service digital and commerce agency who have a reputation for creating and delivering, innovative, cohesive, transformational strategies across the entire digital sphere. Already working with an exciting and diverse roster of clients in over 25 countries, last year they grew their clients' businesses by over £7 Billion!
Now what do we need and what is this role about? As a Conversion Optimization, Design and UX Consultant you will be responsible for driving performance growth for their client's businesses by optimising their onsite conversion journey with the aim of maximising the potential of highly qualified lead generation and online sales.
This role is suited to someone with a strong focus on innovative and strategic, data driven testing and analysis to improve user journey, conversion rate and ROI. The successful candidate will have robust hands-on knowledge of the CRO landscape, along with extensive knowledge of various AB and MVT tools, as well as quantitative and qualitative research approaches. The successful candidate will also be a passionate UX designer and researcher and will provide UX consultancy and expertise to our diverse client base.
Qualifications and skills:
- Fluent in English and ideally another language(s).
- Advanced knowledge of CRO and Analytics
- Logical and Analytical mindset
- Confident and effective communication with the ability to convey complex ideas in a compelling way
- Punctual, presentable and friendly and outgoing
- Minimum 2-year CRO/UX experience, ideally using tools using like VWO or Optimizely.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, Social & SEO challenges
- Proven experience of developing relationships with senior level staff in a client' business.
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Strong empathy and passion for user experience and CRO
- Knowledge/experience of a range of CRO tools and platforms,
- Familiarity with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing, Analytics and
- Willingness to openly and positively give and receive constructive feedback with your teammates
- Strong project management experience with high level of written and oral communication skills
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
This is an exciting opportunity and not one to be missed! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!