West End, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
Ultimate Asset are currently working with a leading travel company to find an exceptional digital analytics lead. With a mission to offer the best in digital for people's journeys, this company has great ambitions and the analytics team is pivotal in achieving those ambitions.
You'll be responsible for tagging and tracking across all digital channels and ensuring the accuracy of data. You'll be involved in digital strategy and ensuring tracking plans are in place as well and hands-on implementation in GA360. This will see you working closely with a variety of teams and senior stakeholders across the business. You'll manage a team of implementation specialists.
This role will see you join the company at an exciting time in their digital transformation and give you opportunity to manage the digital analytics team and shape overall data strategy.
- Lead and manage the digital analytics team
- Influence key stakeholders in the business to make sure analytics drives business decisions
- Utilise all data from digital touchpoints in the customer journey to produce actionable insights
- Collaborate with the optimisation team to ensure all journeys are personalised
- Understand customer behaviour and identify opportunities to maximise customer loyalty
- Confident leadership skills and a passion for managing people
- Proven ability with Google Analytics
- Experience with BigQuery desirable
- Statistical background/degree
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools
- A passion for new technological developments in the digital space
Do not miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career by working with a leader in the digital space.