The largest independent audio production company in the UK are looking to add a Digital Asset Manager to the newly restructured team!
They produce and record multi-voice dramas (well-known for their sci-fi work in particular!) which are then distributed on CD and through downloads.
As the Digital Asset Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Archiving of incoming production assets including – digital sound assets (wav, mp3, m4b), cover artwork, photos, interviews, studio recordings/back-ups, promotional videos, casts and cover sheets, trailers etc.
- Preparing digital assets for new releases including – mp3 version and metadata, building audiobook (m4b) version with chaptering and metadata, extended extras, ad hoc promo extracts etc.
- QC’ing of new audio assets before their release.
- Re-purposing of existing assets for re-release or promo use including – review and rework of older material, project managing new assets such as covers, getting all necessary approvals etc.
- Troubleshooting technical or quality issues on assets.
- Getting any missing assets from Producers in a timely manner.
- Monthly off-line back-ups and on-going management of the digital asset library both locally and on servers.
Third Party Distribution;
- Planning and managing digital release schedule for Third Party platforms.
- Providing support to Third Party distributors including – asset creation/repurposing to a range of various technical specs, asset delivery (audio/artwork/metadata) and QC checking as required.
- Third Party asset approvals.
- Resolving any issues which may arise in regards to assets, data or servicing requests for replacement assets.