Our client is a game-changing blockchain start up, with an incredible leader at the forefront of the business who has a proven track record within the start up space - most recently securing investment from both venture capital and strategic firms.
They are building the world's first ethical and transparent human data marketplace and have a bold mission to change how we manage and monetise our data lives with more control, and in a way that benefits us personally, and as a society as a whole with better data supported decisions.
They are looking for a Digital Designer to come on board and be responsible for attracting users, increasing usage and engagement whilst also converting potential users into active daily users. This innovative environment will allow you to be creative thinking and design orientated in communicative and executing campaigns to accelerate the growth of a dynamic network of users.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be able to produce images for advertising and social media.
- Be able to produce imagery and design for mobile applications.
- Conceptualise and create images that are optimised for social channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and websites.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to manage the content calendar.
- Ensure all images are sized properly and are within the brand guidelines.
You will be;
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn.
- Very detail and technical oriented.
- Creatively energised, confident and self-motivated.