£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits & Perks
We've partnered with a brand who believe in digital marketing and really do understand the impact it can have on the future success of the business! They've spent the last 12 months bringing over talent from across the industry and are looking to replicate this by bringing in a true digital marketer who can elevate & innovate their digital activity.
The operate in the insurance industry and they know that it's a market that needs to reinvent itself but understand there is a real market for creativity and building a brand that means something to its consumers. Similarly, to brands that have revolutionised the comparison sector & the mortgage sector (if you know who I'm talking about, you'll truly get how this can be done).
The 12 months of 2020 are going to be huge for the brand, with new and up & coming product releases, they are positioning themselves for a huge year with investment into performance marketing exceeding 6-figures on a monthly basis.
Now, what's really involved in this role?
- This person will be responcible for leading and launching their digital marketing across Email, Lead Generation, Display, Native & Affiliates.
- Strategy, planning and execution of all these channels and drive continued growth.
- Work in tandem with the Paid Media (PPC & Paid Social) lead to help integrate campaign plans.
- Management of a Marketing Executive who helps support on reporting & measurement of the campaign success.
- Help grow, build and develop a marketing team alongside the Head of Digital Marketing.
If you're currently agency side and have the desire to move client side, this is a great opportunity to do so, however if you're already client side and looking for a step up, this could also be a great role for you.
Get in touch for more information, Alex@ultimateasset.com