£40000 - £45000 per annum + + commission
Digital Sales Manager - High Growth App
£40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
With over 10 million active users per month, Our client is one of the leading mobile market place platforms in Europe. We are active in six European markets and have already achieved an extremely strong position in the UK. My client is well funded and are about to drop a seven-figure spend on a TV branding campaign to support the app.
In order to accelerate rapid growth further our client is looking to strengthening their office in London. We are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious sales people who will play a critical role in our expansion. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidates to fast-track their careers by demonstrating their potential as Our client UK takes shape around them. Be part of this international success story and write history with our team in London!
The Role: You will develop strong and meaningful relationships with UK advertising agencies and clients, providing creative solutions across all platforms and social channels. The suite of products you will sell includes brand partnerships, native, video, display formats and more. What we do is very data-driven. Your first-class knowledge of the UK advertising landscape enables you to maximise revenue potential through a highly consultative, solution-led approach. This is a critical role at our client UK, with a plan to build a team around the right candidate. The short-term rewards in this role are outstanding, but the real prize is the opportunity to learn, develop and progress within a rapidly growing organisation. This is not a job… it's a career choice! Pitch and close new business through both designated leads and your own initiative.
This will initially involve spending some time with our dedicated team in Europe to soak up all that is great about Our client, so be prepared to travel, learn and contribute to the big picture!
What you will do:
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships within the UK advertising space.
- Manage your own diary in regards to face to face meetings.
- Build and maintain first class product, industry and competitor knowledge.
- Collaborate with the wider UK team to seek out any opportunity for cross selling.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth campaign delivery.
- Ensure all revenue targets and KPIs are exceeded.
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Make the most of the excellent training and development opportunities on offer.
- Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years' experience in online advertising sales and experience in both winning business and managing key accounts.
- You have a demonstrable track record in exceeding targets and experience in selling display campaign & finding creative solutions.
- You have working knowledge of Programmatic trading
- You have experience in selling across multiple platforms.