£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits package
Digital Strategist - Leading Publisher and Ad Tech Business
£35 - £50K per year + benefits
Looking for a problem solver who is passionate about media, ad tech and obsessed with solving client's business problems.
My client is a leading premium ad tech business working with premium publishers and this is a pivotal role designed to aid the sales team with insights and strategic thinking.
Writing clear and insightful briefs, as a result of understanding our clients is key, collaborating with internal stakeholders and other teams in the business. The Digital Strategist will have a passion for understanding the consumer and will encourage colleagues to feel the same. Solving problems with an analytical mind, will ensure strategies are productive and generate client satisfaction. In this role you will be equally comfortable being self-sufficient and collaborating with a team.
Depending on the task, the Digital Strategist's role will change, but these tasks are very common and should be expected:
- Working with data to develop well-informed and effective strategic plans
- Proactively researching clients to understand them and their objectives
- Mentoring junior team members
- Producing inventive ideas and concepts to help further our client's business
- Writing clear briefs that inspire team members to create exceptional work, during conceptual phase
- Analysing clients to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth
- Produce award winning decks and proposals, that convert into revenue and longstanding client relationships for our client and add value to the sales process