This is a role at a fantastic media agency in central London who work with some of the biggest global clients! They are known for their great work culture and benefits they provide to their employees as they chart highly and win plenty of awards year on year.
The role is acting as a Digital Strategy Account Manager tasked with developing and delivering the clients digital services as well as network leadership and central campaign development.
The client is a global, British origin technology company who are known across the globe to be pioneers of their industry and are of a household name status. In recent times they have had annual sales in excess of £3 billion and have huge ambitions to increase their global presence, specifically in fast growth markets. All their products are premium, combining peak performance with innovative designs and are the best in every industry they operate in. The client-agency relationship has been ongoing for a number of years now with responsibility for over 40 markets and they are committed to delivering a best in class digital performance planning and execution for the client across the globe.
What the role will consist of:
- Strengthening day to day client relationships via meetings, presentations and frequent contact
- Establishing connections with key local market teams around the globe to aid the roll out of global best practises
- Deliver media recommendations which are backed by sound insights from research and data
- Supporting the Client director & lead in producing global digital guidelines
- Ensuring that the development and deliverance of global campaigns run smoothly from end to end, liaising closely with the required specialists
- Manage and coach junior members of the team in all aspects of digital media planning and buying
- Implementation of channel roadmaps
What is required from you:
- Expertise within digital media planning across diverse campaigns
- The skillset to manage many projects and clients at once to meet deadlines including delegating and managing the outputs of direct reports
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities within the global media owner landscape and always being interested in identifying innovative solutions to reach target audiences.
- Effectively communicate information and decisions made, backed by reasons why the decisions were made, to the full range of stakeholders involved in a project
- A demonstratable ability to offer solutions to potential challenges