One of London's top global media agencies is looking for a Digital Strategy Director to join the team and help lead the development of global digital marketing and media solutions for its clients. The role requires someone who thinks digital first, is diplomatic and a great communicator as well as being proactive and solution driven.
The client is a global, British origin technology company who are known across the globe to be pioneers of their industry and are of a household name status. In recent times they have had annual sales in excess of £3 billion and have huge ambitions to increase their global presence, specifically in fast growth markets. All their products are premium, combining peak performance with innovative designs and are the best in every industry they operate in. The client-agency relationship has been ongoing for a number of years now with responsibility for over 40 markets and they are committed to delivering a best in class digital performance planning and execution for the client across the globe.
- Build and establish long lasting relationships with clients, creative partners and specialist teams across the globe
- Create meaningful relationships with key media partners to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Identifying business development opportunities and proactively pursuing them
- Ensure continuous strategic and activation recommendations based on the client's needs and communicate these to the local teams to generate effective execution
- Be the central co-ordinator and communicator for the client's digital projects across the company network
- Delivering top tier digital planning and buying for global campaigns
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of all digital media channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, online display and programmatic)
- A passion for new digital channels and tech
- Great written and verbal communication ability, to be able to effectively present work and the reason for decisions to clients and internal stakeholders
- A good understanding of tools like Google Analytics, Search Trends, DoubleClick, social analytic tools and data visualisation tools
- Team management experience and the ability to communicate digital planning and buying knowledge to junior team members.