Our client is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. They do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
Our client is looking to expand into the ANZ region and is hiring a Director of Partner Services to help build and lead a high-performing team of Account Managers whilst working closely with sales/solutions engineering, and other resources across the APAC region.
This role will play a major role in establishing the business into the ANZ region since it will be the 'first person on-the-ground' with the freedom to build the business from scratch.
• Build and retain world-class talent that engages with our client's partners through a combination of 1-to-many programs, as well as targeted, defined interactions;
• Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging cross-functional resources, as needed;
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure appropriate alignment of resources on key accounts targeted for growth;
• Manage operational components for partner satisfaction and product lifecycle growth;
• Drive partner lifecycle program management across the region.
• 7+ years of experience managing teams in account management, client and technical support, and/or operations professionals;
• Demonstrated success in growing revenue;
• Previous experience building and scaling international business operations;
• Proven people leadership experience and demonstrated ability to motivate, mentor, and inspire the development of a high-performing team;
• Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts;
• Previous experience in online advertising business including ad serving, ad exchanges, and RTB technologies, publisher monetization or yield management, digital advertising operations or sales.
Our client is committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ at Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific, on firstname.lastname@example.org