City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Liquid error: internal
If you love leading conversations around Data and Media then we have a role with a global media owner for you to deliver and lead consulting engagements!
A newly created consulting division is in need of someone who can lead engagements with their retained clients. This is a small team with a high-growth mindset. There is little structure and lots of ambiguity. Does this excite you?!
Our client have been compelled to grow this new division as being a global leader they have witnessed the media industry is going through a change. Where will this disruption lead, and what opportunities and challenges does it present? Intelligent use of data is increasingly a competitive advantage for businesses across all industries, whether it is used to optimise internal processes or build a better product for customers. How can businesses use data to create new value?
Day to day projects:
- Ability to use hypothesis-driven problem solving to develop solutions for the most challenging strategic problems
- Strong quantitative skills, such as the ability to build financial models, perform analysis on research output, draw key insights from complex data or visualise data as compelling charts
- Consulting communication skills, using slides and digital tools to efficiently produce output
- Project management skills, delegating work as appropriate to analysts, internal experts and external freelance experts
- Maintaining and leading strong client relationships and being available to respond to ad hoc requests
- Mentoring associates and analysts who you will work alongside on client engagements
- Experience at a strategy / management consulting firm in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with digital transformation and advanced analytics
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills, which we may assess during the recruiting process
- Intellectual curiosity, adaptability and strong interpersonal skills
Please apply or send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org