My client are an industry leader in brand safety, ad fraud, ad quality and viewability. They’re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Director to generate new business wins for the company. They have worked with a wide range of Fortune 500 companies to help them get the most out of their media spend. Their vision is to help build a better and safer digital advertising ecosystem.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be tasked with helping the UK team to expand via new business wins. They want someone who can drive revenue growth by winning new logo clients. The focus will be on agencies and ideally looking for someone with contacts at GroupM or Havas agencies.
The ideal candidate will also be passionate about the industry and someone who keeps up to date with any emerging technologies. A strong knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
● Hit personal quarterly/annual revenue and new business targets, as agreed with the Sales Leadership team.
● Develop strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning the business as an industry leader.
● Evangelize their value proposition, best practices, and perspectives to their customers
● Attend industry events and represent the business.
● Partner internally with other internal stakeholders across account management and sales support.
● Play a part in defining their growth strategy with a clear guidance on their key client and agency stakeholder development.
● Ensure sales pipeline and activity is maintained and provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
· A track record of winning new clients and contacts within network agency groups.
· Experience of managing & selling solutions within advertising tech, data or similar solutions to online advertising companies.
· Team player mentality with experience working with internal team to help grow the business and sales teams.
· Extensive contacts at media agencies and a strong knowledge of their accounts, planning teams and processes.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to build and deliver strong presentations.
Get in touch to find out more.