Executive Assistant to the CEO
£40k - £50k + Stock
Our client is an exciting Social, Video publisher – based in London
They are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the CEO in all areas you would expect in a dynamic growing PA role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PA to join a successfully, growing business within a friendly team environment.
Your priority will be to provide administrative and general support to the CEO to facilitate the smooth running of the business. Being able to be two steps ahead of the CEO in terms of time management and to anticipate and coral him into his meetings and appointments, so upward management is key.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Duties will include diary management, meeting minutes and agendas, travel arrangements, document management, processing expenses, meeting arrangements.
• Provide administrative support for presentation and pitch documents (inc. proof reading, research and ordering necessary materials).
• You will be required to implement administrative systems and processes to support the smooth running of the business.
• Be a key point of contact for any general enquires from both internal and external.
• Other duties that are within the scope of the role be required.
Knowledge and Experience
• Must have undertaken similar roles in fast paced, high growth business before
• Previous experience as an EA/PA is required
• Driving administrative processes
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle competing demands and last-minute changes effectively.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Positive, ‘can do’ approach, professional, proactive, diligent and flexible approach to work
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office –specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
• Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
• Ability to use initiative to problem solve
• Bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending me your CV .