Leading Advertising Technology business
Imagine working for a company that is the leader in what they do, and has absolutely exploded with growth in the past 12 months. They have companies coming to them asking if they can become clients as their advertising platform offers so many unique selling points it basically sells itself.
This company is just that... and they are looking to offer someone a role in which they will be able to learn a huge amount about the industry and develop their career in whatever way they feel right. You will be given huge a huge opportunity to develop skills in numerous areas which will then define where you go next in your career.
To join this well-known companies campaign management team and assist with the full life cycle of online advertising campaigns. You will be both technical, and client-facing dealing with agencies & advertisers direct. This is an entry-mid-level role in the business but the progression opportunities are huge. Ideally, you will have experience in advertising operations or campaign management within an ad tech vendor, media agency or publisher/media owner.
You will :
- End-to-end campaign management from pre-campaign discussions, campaign setup, delivery, optimization, troubleshooting & reporting
- Liaising directly with the agencies and advertisers to make smooth delivery of all aspect of campaigns
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Attend client meetings
- Develop partner relationships
- Support UK & FR operation from London office
- Experience in online trafficking and ad operations
- Good understanding of digital media ecosystem
- Autonomous with a desire to learn and develop quickly
- Proven experience in building client relationships
- Native or Fluent French