Global Investment/Trading Manager - A+ Media Agency
Are you someone who has a passion for auditing, reporting, trading and media?
A top tier media agency based in London is looking for a Global Investment/Trading Manager who has a high level of organisation, strong communication ability and a logic-based mindset. This role involves the day-to-day running of the accountability and tracking of some of the world's leading brands and their related global campaigns (EMEA, APAC and Americas).
If you have a strong interest in cost-tracking, data, auditing and problem-solving as well as working as part of a team and independently, this might just be the perfect role for you! This role involves assisting the Senior Account Manager and Account Director on the accountability and tracking of key campaigns of major well-known clients.
This role is broken down into the following sectors:
- Responsibility over tracking in all paid media channels over multiple markets
- Relationship management - Clients/internal teams and global/local markets
- Cost-tracking, analysis and results presentation
- Auditing and protocol management
- Business generation
- Strong industry research and an emphasis on future industry trends
What this agency is offering:
- Year-round department socials and excursions
- Annual company trips and Christmas party
- Health and medical cover
- The opportunity to work in a fun and social environment with a casual dress-code, free drinks and cereal
- Season ticket loan scheme
What they are looking for from you:
- Someone with significant media experience ideally from a media auditing or media planning/buying background. Client media procurement background will also be considered.
- A strong understanding of how key media channels are measured (GRPs, Impacts & Impressions), traded and how they are analysed on a cost basis.
- Hands-on experience of implementational media planning (single or multi channels) would be invaluable
- A broad overview of the international media marketplace
- Speaking additional languages are not essential but would be an advantage