£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
AK - JAJDALKD_1584960566
Global Senior Communication Manager - Household-Name Alcohol Brand
Salary - £65-80K + Bonus & package
Amazing opportunity here to represent a household name brand within the Alcohol Sector.
They own several different famous alcohols, many of which are well-known to the general public!
They're now hiring for a senior global communications manager to help them with their global marketing strategy for one of their challenger brands and to create a solid and innovative brand communications strategy.
The brand is going through a highly exciting transition and are aiming to be the most progressive AND forward thinking brand in their portfolio. They have won awards for some of their content ideas and are (amongst the brands within the business) the brand allowed the most room for trying new things and creativity.
The role sits in a very creative, sociable and driven team of personalities and culturally it's a great fit for someone who thinks outside the box, is willing to challenge norms and push boundaries and is also someone who is flexible in their thinking.
This person would also need to be highly strategic in their thinking, and needs to have a long term strategic ideas and not just focus on the short-term as this will benefit the brand's long term vision of steady and disruptive evolution.
There is great opporutinty to be a part of a large-established organisation, that isn't overly corporate and to sit in their most creative and driven team. (Not to mention the free drinks & bar available to all their staff!)
Some details about the role:
Work closely with the Global Brand Director/VP to create the global communication strategy/KPIs
* Lead the development of the connections plan with the integrated agency teams
* Lead the agency teams on all aspects of production and creative feedback
* Lead the development of all comms toolkits/assets for the brand to be flawlessly executed across all channels
* Highly creative, an expert in the category and know how to get to great work, spotting creative & innovation
* Ensure appropriate KPI's and measurement structure is in place, to be able to take data and apply learnings to
future creative development
* Responsible for all timelines and budgets whilst ensuring assets are delivered to a consistently high standard
* Accountable for maximizing available production budgets
* To motivate and inspire agency partners
* Sharp knowledge on competitor activity and best in class work in and out of the category, sharing with the team on a timely basis
* Build a deep understanding of their priority markets: media channel/content restrictions by market, and is
aware of what best practice looks like in dark markets
* Tracks asset buyouts ensuring all assets that are in use are covered within usage rights
* Proven track record of leading, producing, and executing world class integrated communications strategies
* Strong leadership and communication skills, able to inspire internal stakeholders and agency teams
* Expert skills in integrated production across multiple media channels
* Experience of developing communications strategies with measurement/KPI framework embedded from the
start with proven success of relevant KPIs
* Capable of working across geographies (ideally have worked in the US or closely with the US market)
* Able to act and think in an agile, flexible way, broad shoulders, obsessed about detail and execution
* Inspiring, cultural ambassador for our brands
If this sounds like an opportunity which gets you excited (which it should) then please get in touch and apply below! You won't regret it!