Head of Client Services – Full Service Influencing Marketing Agency
Salary – Very competitive
Temporary – 9 months maternity cover FTC
· One of the largest Influencer Marketing Agencies in the UK.
· Offering the opportunity to work for an official global marketing partner of both Meta and TikTok.
· Temporary maternity cover position for someone freelancing or in-between roles providing them with exposure to an exciting, rapidly growing part of media. However, due to the growth of the social media marketing sector, this is still a great place to come and pick up some experience and develop your career in a hypergrowth scale up environment, don’t rule it out if you are in a permanent role but want to learn new things & challenge yourself!
· The opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneurial CEO, who is well-regarded in the industry & a ‘LinkedInfluencer’ in many ways!
Key responsibilities include:
· You will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of group operations to maximise efficiency across all accounts.
· Ensuing campaign delivery is on time and to the highest standard.
· Running a team of around 30, ensuring support for the team’s progression, training, and development, as well as overseeing new hire onboarding.
· Leading all legalities of campaigns, including client and creator contracts.
· Ensuing communication across the business is open, facilitating the collaboration between the delivery team and wider company.
Who you are:
· You can lead and mange multiple teams including the coaching of junior team members.
· You have an expert knowledge and understanding of the competitive influencer landscape
· You have a solid list of client contacts and are always looking to scale accounts and teams, servicing them more efficiently.
· You have strong data analysis skills and are an excellent communicator with the ability to solve client related issues quickly and effectively.
· Flexible working hours and option to work from home.
· A shiny new Macbook
· Activities aimed at improving physical and mental wellbeing, including a Headspace subscription.
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free breakfast for days spent in the office.
Apply here if you want to find out more!