£90000 - £100000 per annum + commission
My client has award winning technology majoring in the native advertising space - they have a plethora of clients such as Nissan, McDonalds, Coca Cola, Netflix and Samsung. They are international in their foot-print and are looking for a dynamic sales leader to come in and help launch this business in the UK.
My client is looking for a driven senior person who has experience scaling businesses from scratch and is willing to reward the right person with career progression opportunities. This is a player coach role so my client is looking for someone who's willing to role up their sleeves and get in the trenches to win revenue and help scale the business.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualities:
- Super well connected with contacts at Managing Partner, Comms Planning Directors, Trading Directors and Heads Of Digital as well as Partnerships teams across all UK agency networks
- Worked at a reputable ad tech / publisher business and has track record securing significant revenue
- Player manager mentality - lead from the front and close deals
- Build a team, mentor, train and develop sales talent in the team to be effective contributors
- Be a collaborator - comfortable operating in a cross-functional matrix organisation with cross regional multiple stakeholders
- Positive solution-driven can-do attitude
- Innovative, curious mindset
- Consultative sales style, able to influence clients and agencies through persuasive sales arguments using data, research and insight
- Work with key senior stakeholders in the business advising on product roadmap based on cohesive revenue driven arguments
- Deliver revenue targets and surpass and smash set budgets with a view towards driving growth