£45000 - £55000 per annum + commission
Our client is looking for a rockstar Key Account Manager. This role is a senior sales management position at the company. Primarily, the role exists to ensure that top tier advisory clients are nurtured and developed through high levels of account management, industry knowledge, and business & sales acumen.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the KAM holds the responsibility to renew, grow and develop revenues from the existing advisory client base. Typically the KAM will be expected to grow revenues via a mixture of new business and growing accounts by a minimum of 20% YoY.
You will work mainly with the Commercial Director, the Head of Advisory UK and the Head of Advisory USA and will be expected to develop effective working relationships with your peers in Sales Management and other senior leaders at the company.
International travel will be a part of the role as and where required & appropriate.
- Manage and develop the advisory client base for our client's creative intelligence and advisory services
- Act as project manager for major ongoing agreements ensuring timelines and scopes are adhered to
- Achieve revenue targets set by the business
- Act as an ambassador for our client's business, creating meaningful professional relationships across our key accounts to ensure continuity and safeguarding of major revenue lines
- Negotiate new SOWs as and when required, ensuring growth is attained and client milestones met
- Work with the advisory team to schedule project deliveries, while planning for additional sales opportunities.
- Work with the Commercial Director to plan sales initiatives and marketing opportunities to further the company revenue line
- Deep understanding of the global marketing landscape, how marketing teams and capability teams work within large scale international brands
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Budget management and forecasting
- Proficient in project management tools such as Trello and Slack
- Project management skills, high levels of organisation and diligence
- People skills - a natural communicator and excellent relationship builder at Director and C level
- Highly confident in presenting, constructing engaging power point decks to win new and larger deals
- Highly motivated, a self-starter but also a team player.
- Strategic capability, long term vision, excellent reporting and an eye for detail
- 5-10 years sales experience, preferably within the marketing industry dealing directly with CMOs, Marketing Directors and Capability Directors
- Proven success in achieving sales targets, winning new business and addressing RFPs worth 6 figures or more
- Experience selling to C-Level and managing multi-touch point relationships across international businesses
- Experience and proven success managing and developing Key Accounts
- A passion for the creative advertising industry
BA Hons / Masters preferred but not essential