Manager, Media Consultancy
Advisory Services & Management Consultancy (Remote anywhere in the UK)
We've partnered with a leading, international management consultancy, who in recent years created a marketing & media services advisory division. Within that, they work with the world’s largest advertisers on a global, regional and local market basis, providing services across all channels (offline, digital, programmatic, influencer etc.).
They are looking to add a Media Assurance Manager to their growing team to deliver advertiser projects in media across local and international markets whilst helping to develop new solutions to their clients.
This role is vitally important not just to the business but to the industry as a whole, if you believe in a more transparent open marketplace and have the following skills, then you should apply.
What's the required skill set?
· Strong technical media skills with a solid understanding of media buying and trading metrics.
· Project management skills and ability to lead a team.
· Understanding of the media and advertising industry issues (including digital and programmatic).
· Knowledge of reporting frameworks – media performance, productivity, tracking etc.
· Good communication and presentation skills and eagerness to deal with complex issues.