Our client is the global leader in advanced data technology, providing real-time information on people, places, products, and in-depth behavioural insights to serve digital content to audiences that are on the go.
Backed by some of the most successful investors in digital media, our client's flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, enables customers to visualize, analyze, and engage audiences at global scale.
We are looking for a strong business leader to help lead our client's fast-growing business in ANZ as it scales.
You will be responsible for driving business strategy and growth in ANZ, without compromising on innovation or company culture.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The person is a strategic business leader – with a strong ability to identify and execute on growth opportunities, to shape and influence how the market thinks about our industry and company and can foster the most senior, strategic relationships in ANZ.
This person will be motivated by a desire to make advertising work better for brands, publishers and consumers in the ANZ market.
KEY DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead growth strategy and business operation in ANZ;
• Be a thought leader on programmatic advertising and the primary voice representing our client's brand, company and team in ANZ;
• Overall responsibility for the P&L in ANZ;
• Lead the most important executive client and partner relationships in ANZ with Publishers, Agencies and Brands;
• Represent the country on product development needs;
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators for the ANZ market;
• Become an expert on the use of and best practices on our client's platform, and offer insights to customers.
• Demonstrated track record of success leading a fast-growing digital advertising business in ANZ for at least 10 years;
• Strong evidence of success in being an inspiring, empowering, strategic leader for a cross-functional team over a sustained period of time;
• Great communicator and conduit between global and local teams;
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced technology environment;
• Strategic, data-driven leader who will be a great collaborator at the executive level while also being comfortable doing the day-to-day enabling of their teams and tackling the work required to scale the business;
• Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn the Company’s product set;
• Self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are looking for the right company to support your growth.
Our client’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape.
We promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Pete Harrington, Managing Director ANZ, Ultimate Asset Asia Pacific on firstname.lastname@example.org