We've partnered with what I'd call "the next generation media agency". They are dynamic and disruptive and already working with some fantastic well-known FTSE 500 brands as well as challengers. Data is the centre point of all their success, providing transparency to their clients on how their campaigns have performed, what they cost and where to improve them.
They are what we would define as an extension of a brands marketing team. Now, 2017 & 2018 have been two big years for them in the UK, starting with a team of 5 and making quick progress to 80 in the London office. That alongside the other 700 located across the US, they are beginning to really challenge the big agencies!
Now, what do we need and what is this role all about? You will be responsible for setting up and managing the advertising campaigns across various digital platforms including Paid Social, PPC and Display. Learning your trade and becoming an expert in "media planning and buying" will be your first 6 months, then followed by the opportunity to really progress through the ranks.
For example, a Media Manager who started just over two years ago as a Media Executive has been promoted twice and been given the monetary rewards for their hard work! They boast a people first culture and upon joining you will enter their in-depth orientation programme, that will get you to become that expert you will want to become!
- Setup and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Including the setup, implementation and measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting and write-ups to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to "over-deliver" to clients
- BSc or BA degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel including Pivot tables and macros
- Ability and proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organised and efficiently in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
If this sounds like you then I'd love to hear from you!