This an opportunity unlike any other you will have come across in Media Planning. This role involves providing strategy driven, actionable media planning across online and offline channels for a Global British Technology company of household name status turning over £4.4bn last year!
The role is in central London at one of the UK's leading media agencies who work with some of the biggest worldwide clients. They are known for their great work culture and benefits that they provide as they really care about their employees!
As well as having a strong understanding of cross media expertise they are looking for someone who has the skills to provide media planning guidance to local teams as well as developing actionable engagement strategies based on local audience profiles and data.
What the role will consist of:
- The creation, roll out and implementation of annual strategy from global to local market teams
- Translating media strategies into actionable guidelines as well as changing said guidelines depending on consumer/tech trends
- Lead post campaign reporting and business reviews from a global strategy perspective
- Developing audience definitions and insights using audience data
- Creating data-driven audience profiles and then collaborating with other teams in order to target the audience's profiles into buyable audiences
- Supporting junior team members in building local media planning understanding
What they are looking for:
- A proven track record in extensive local market media communications planning, ideally working on accounts for international/ global clients.
- In depth media knowledge across all channels online and offline.
- Extensive knowledge with audience profiling as well as analysis of the profiles in order to create actionable insights for each market.
- Experience managing complex client organisations with multiple stakeholders of all seniority and collaborating with external agency partners
- A passion to understand the client's business as well as proactively question how the company does things in order to drive improvements and increase the effectiveness of planning, implementation and reporting
- Constant upkeep of knowledge for new media trends and channel innovations
- Strong attention to detail with a clear approach to planning
- The ability to challenge the brief, manage complex data sets and to be a confident communicator to all levels of seniority