£40000 - £45000 per annum + commission
AK - HNJK_1564578585
New Business Manager - Influencer Marketing & Social Agency
Salary - £35-45K + commission
Superb opportunity to grow business for an influencer marketing & social agency doing fantastic work in the booming influencer industry which is predicted to account for 20% of all advertising spend by 2020.
If you've been bringing on new business and want to move towards representing a cutting edge influencer marketing agency born out of a love for telling stories and collaborating with content creators then look no further!
They use performance data and insight to run bespoke and tailored influencer marketing solutions, delivering guaranteed results for their clients - that will outperform conventional channels.
They can access almost any and every influencer, are platform agnostic, results driven and can filter out and identify influencers with fake followers in order to maximise ROI over all key measureable metrics.
They are a leading Social and Influencer Marketing Agency, we deliver tangible results that deliver long-term impact for our clients. With have offices in across the world they are actively looking for a New Business Manager to join their team in London and drive their New Business activity to new heights.
The ideal candidate:
The perfect candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and committed. You'll have excellent sales experience, are confident and excited about the prospect of winning new business.
You'll be tasked with identifying, developing and nurturing profitable new business relationships with clients globally. You will be in charge of growing your own client base, by generating innovative strategies to get the agency in front of decision makers.
· Undertake research and make contact to find new clients.
· Develop innovative strategies to get the agency in front of key decision makers.
· Generating new business leads.
· Meeting and pitching proposals to clients.
· Closing large value deals.
· Be in charge of your own CRM database.
· Previous new business experience, preferably agency side.
· A demonstrable track record of success.
· A strong understanding and passion for social first campaigns.
· Be confident in presenting your ideas to clients and the business.
· The ability to work independently.
· Ability and willingness to continuously learn and grow.
Depending on the candidate. £40-45K Basic + Commission. (entirely flexible depenedent on exp.)
Additional incentivization for team lead:
Team hit target of £3m - salary increases to £60k basic
Team hit target of £4m - salary increases to £70k basic
Projects below £60k to £99k: 3% of project revenue
Projects between £100k to £399k: 2% of project revenue
Projects from £400k+: 1.75% of project revenue
(Average Project signed typically worth between £150-250K)
Get in touch and apply here to learn more!