£30000 - £34000 per annum
We have partnered with an award-winning innovative social media marketing agency. They are an independent full-service agency and their clients include some well-known FTSE 500 companies across finance to real estate.
Their social media ad team leverage the power of paid social media advertising in order to help their client's businesses grow further and they are currently looking to strengthen their social media ad team with an analytically minded Paid Media Manager. As a Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating, delivering and optimizing innovative media campaigns.
In this role you will ensure growth of your accounts and the execution of paid social campaigns as well as the ongoing and timely optimization, leading in depth analysis, trend spotting, reporting, project management, establishing a great relationship with clients and delivering a top-class service!
- Minimum 2 years' experience working on paid social campaigns (across all platforms) - agency side
- PPC / Google Ads
- Experience of running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
- Knowledge and experience using biddable platforms and search
- Strong analytical skills - able to analyse platform data, draw conclusions and make relevant recommendations for optimization
- You have experience in managing Direct Response campaigns (lead-gen / sales-gen), understanding of results measurement, tracking and attribution for DR campaigns.
You will have the chance to use your innovative ideas in order to deliver successful paid social campaigns across iconic clients. There is a real opportunity to make a difference in this role, with clients looking to challenge the market leaders and cause disruption. Their culture is fantastic - young business with a bright future, constant social activity, transparent communication!
Apply to email@example.com
07592 503 031