Paid Search Manager - Media Agency - up to £40,000
An opportunity to join a forward thinking Search team within a global network media agency where you'll have the opportunity to design the ways Search is used to solve various client and agency business challenges!
The team is made up of over 20 experts who manage Search activity on a global scale across Google Search, Bing Search and Amazon Marketing Services. Not only is this team responsible for the strategic planning and buying of Search advertising for their own office, but also lead the EMEA hub to instill best practices, training and new innovations across the region.
- Be up to date with developments within search advertising and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques into the work.
- Take a leading role on developing search strategies for your accounts, including identifying relevant new betas, testing opportunities and upsells.
- Be a proactive and curios learner, keen to develop and learn new skills.
- Mentor junior members on the team and ensure they are producing quality work.
- Experience in managing/activating international paid search media accounts on multiple engines.
- Be an expert in creating performance reports for clients and provide insights.
- Have the ability to analyse ongoing results to ensure budget monitoring and performance is met.
- Be able to build strong relationships with key partners within the agency and with the clients.
- Have experience in putting forward recommendations and forecasts to showcase to the client how the activity contributes to their KPIs.
- Lead the client relationship on a day to day basis and be responsible for campaign strategy and optimisations.
- Solid ability to juggle multiple projects and understand how to delegate work to others in the team.