£30000 - £35000 per annum
Are you a paid social executive looking to make the jump up to an account manager?
An opportunity has arisen at one of the worlds most established media agencies; working on the accounts of some of the most well-known clients out there! They operate in over 100 countries and employ over 16,000 people worldwide, this role falls in their famous London office.
This agency is on a mission to establish meaningful connections between the brand and the consumer which ultimately drives business success - they pride themselves in being the only true integrated marketing and communications company in the UK. The office in central London has all their disciplines working together under one roof to accomplish their one goal.
This role is acting as a Paid Social Account Manager over a diverse range of clients and you will be expected to manage key pieces of business within the account on top of providing superior service to the client and delivering innovative communications planning solutions. You should bring your knowledge of owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms in order to identify the most appropriate channels to overcome the challenges the clients are facing.
Furthermore you will be responsible for driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers will use them. This role will involve assisting the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of clients accounts as well as addressing the strategic challenges. They are looking for a keen leader who always plays an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team by having a positive attitude, embracing challenges and resolving issues collaboratively.
What they are looking for:
- Someone with a passion for social media - using it, learning about it and then innovating around it.
- A proven expert knowledge of full end-to-end paid social campaigns, starting at the creation of paid social plans, activation, optimisation and reporting.
- A self-starting attitude with a proactive attitude in tackling tasks
- Someone with the mindset of wanting to work in fast -paced environment over multiple accounts simultaneously
- Experience in client management is preferred
- Clear communications skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas