aid Social Account Manager - up to £35k
One of the world's most well-established media agencies is looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to work on a range of essential, household name clients! This agency is on a mission to establish meaningful connections between the brand and the consumer which ultimately drives business success - they pride themselves on being the only true integrated marketing and communications company in the UK!
The Paid Social Account Manager is a key role in managing important accounts and providing best in class service through innovative communications planning solutions. Knowledge of owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms is imperative in order to identify the most effective channels to overcome the challenges that the clients are facing.
This role will involve assisting the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of client's accounts as well as addressing the strategic challenges in order to drive performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers with interact with them. The position requires a keen leader who will play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team!
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- The ability to be client facing, communicating with multiple stakeholders of varying levels of seniority and providing first class service
- Creation, delivery, optimisation and reporting of paid social plans for multiple clients at once
- The ability to interpret a brief and provide insight to improve the brief based on the clients business objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key social partners such as Facebook & Twitter to keep ahead of platform changes and driving excellent campaigns for clients
- Being up to date with social and cultural trends in order to build effective audience profile reports
- Lead by example for junior team members, setting and monitoring development plans for the team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a proactive attitude to work
- A proven knowledge of crafting social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.