£22000 - £28000 per annum
Paid Social Executive / Senior Paid Social Exec - Global Marketing Agency
Are you a Paid Social Executive looking for the next step up in your career?
Do you want to work with some of the biggest live entertainment clients out there - running some of the festivals you may have been to and the ones your friends went to and you regret missing out on?
A global marketing agency well known for its innovative and head turning creative, content, marketing and media is experiencing a period of growth and as such is in need of a fresh member of its paid social team in order to contribute to the forefront of AKA's excellent paid social campaigns.
This agency has a priority in getting to know the businesses they work with inside out in order to identify the unique challenge they face and then build a strategy to deal with the challenge from their distinct point of view. These strategies are backed by over 20 years of experience and knowledge in order to understand the data and provide best in class insight!
This role is very client facing and requires a strong knowledge of understanding contractual requirements and timely billing; management of billing processes, invoicing, draft queries and budget lines.
This role would include in depth training of Google products, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter and snapchat as well as digital media strategy and best practise within the wider context of offline marketing. If you are looking to further develop your skills and progress your understanding of the industry to the next level the assistance provided by this team will be invaluable!
What they need from you -
- Client facing experience running relationships as well as the billing aspect
- Experience running Paid Social campaigns across multiple clients at a given time
- Excellent written and spoken English ability
- A positive attitude and demonstratable willingness to learn new skills
- Experience across Google Search, Google Display Network, YouTube and other Google products is preferred
- An interest in the live entertainment sector is a big bonus!
What they are offering in return -
- Competitive salary
- A fantastic company culture with lots of work socials
- Free tickets to events and exhibitions
- Great office location in central London
- Good work/life balance