£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Social Media Strategist - up to £60k
Are you the kind of person who is constantly checking the sports scores throughout the day at work?
Do you work in Paid Social at a large network agency where you are bored of working on clients you don't care about and want to work on a project you are truly passionate about?
They say that if you love your job then you will never work a day in your life - here is that opportunity.
This is a one in a career chance to join a marketing agency who are sports centric - honestly, you name a sports federation, this agency has worked with them. They are entrusted by such sports federations and leagues to grow and engage their online audiences.
This role will entail being a crucial team lead in driving and delivering the paid social aspect for some of the world's biggest sporting events. Creating, leading and implementing social media strategies is the name of the game in order to drive brand awareness, depth of engagement and long term conversion of followers and loyal sports fans.
This position requires someone who is a progressive thinker and an innovator who can map out where and how digital can work in tandem with their client's business. The role is based around building hype, awareness and sparking interest in huge sporting events via best in class paid social campaigns.
- Achieving the client's strategic objectives by leading the team on execution of paid social campaigns
- Developing multi-year approaches to achieve ambitious reach objectives and engagement, ensuring social media is maximised to meet business objectives
- Advise on media buying plans, tracking KPI's and targets on top of end to end campaign management from planning to development, execution and reporting to senior stakeholders
- Ensuring a market leading presence on all social media platforms
- Developing new ideas and innovative new social media solutions to identify new avenues for reach and engagement
- Oversee influencer marketing and the aid in building new active brand ambassadors
- Managing a team below you of other paid social strategists
- Expert knowledge of all paid media platforms, digital content and social media activities
- Extensive knowledge working in a digital media organisation/agency with a role of digital media planner/buyer or strategist
- Extensive experience developing and implementing digital and social media strategies
- Proven experience of online communications, communities and developing and implementing influencer strategies
- Confident using Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other digital tracking/analytical tools
- Knowledge of innovation in sport
- Understanding of the latest developments across the major social platforms and how they can be applied to achieve brand objectives