£40000 - £50000 per annum + commission
Our client is a highly respected intelligence service that is valued by marketers seeking a competitive edge through creativity and innovation. Our client has upstream conversations with the world's best brands.
Ambitious companies turn to us as an essential partner when undertaking research, and seeking to understand how new platforms and technologies can be applied to their marketing and advertising. We are International with offices across the world. We provide a unique value chain go brands seeking transformational change and the power of creativity. We are looking for a world class Business Development Manager who can seek our brands to partner with regards to our client's services. This role reports into the Commercial Director.
- Win new business from brands looking to subscribe to our client's services
- Understand the entire sales value chain, learn how to handle objections, how to negotiate, how to succeed at selling
- Cold calling clients via phone and email in order to present the product and close them to become clients
- Become an ambassador for our products and services and how they can make a difference to our client's business
- Learn about a very diversified client base tackling multiple sectors
- Have an on-going robust pipeline of prospects and new business leads
- Having an agile and flexible mindset that goes with being part of a small start-up style business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking for a career opportunity and a challenge in a fast pace environment. You will join our sales team and play a leading role in the future of the company by expanding our client base and network of advocates.
- Bachelor/Master degree is beneficial, but not a requirement
- You have experience working within the marketing, media and advertising sector - ideally with an understanding of agency functions and processes
- At least 18 month's experience in a B2B sales environment in which you have consistently achieved your target and a high performance
- Adaptable, self-starters who are quick learners able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communicator, who understands the importance of effective team communication
- An interest and passion for marketing and advertising - what makes for good advertising and creativity
- Commercially minded
- CRM and LinkedIn proficiency and keen to develop more technical skills is helpful
- Competitive salary - plus commission (up to 40% of salary)
- Career progression - we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- You will work with an international team of high performers who love what they do You will gain experience in a fast-paced and learning-intensive environment This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an ambitious and exciting startup, to gain exposure to an impressive international team, and to further your own personal development.