Salary - £80,000 + Bonus
Happy for people to work remotely
Our client is hiring for an experience Partnerships Director to work with their tech partner platforms such as Amazon and Meta to drive adoption of their insight, planning activation and measurement tools. Keen to speak to anyone from a partnerships background.
The client themselves are a fast growing, media and marketing analytics business. They have developed and integrated the worlds largest cross channel media, social and purchase data helping their clients maximize the ROI on their media spend. They provide big data, predictive analytics and insights.
They predominately do work in the CPG, Retail Media and Media / MarTech industries.
· Lead the management and growth of their relationships with technology platforms
· Increase knowledge of their capabilities across key stake holders across retail media, FMCG etc
· Work closely with multiple departments to ensure consistent and coordinates approaches to clients across multiple markets.
· Attend meetings and briefing sessions with clients utilizing the tools to help them achieve maximum ROI
· Build a strong working knowledge of current technology trends within media
· Be the expert in their technology platform
· Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and training materials
· Experience working with technology platforms in partnerships, audience, media planning and measurement
· Experience in delivering commercial growth through complex environments both internally and externally
· Broad contact base within tech platforms across the media supply chain
· Experience in use data sets to plan and assess performance
· The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing tasks
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver executive level presentations
Get in touch to find out more