Performance Content Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum | London
My client is one of the world’s most prestigious media agencies who strive to make a meaningful difference to brands, businesses and people they work with through a truly integrated marketing and communications approach.
They are looking to add a Performance Content Manager to their SEO team as they embark on their next stage of growth. This an exciting opportunity for a creative and motivated individual to come in and lead a blue-chip client portfolio.
You will be able to understand a client’s goals and objectives, research their market, understand their consumers and apply creative thinking to develop a strong content proposition that will help them hit their performance objectives (improve rankings, increase visibility etc.).
- Lead on strategy to ensure content and SEO is harnessed effectively to deliver on client KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into clear, cohesive and innovative approaches for the agency.
- Work with Performance Content Director to grow their services in content strategy and implementation, as well as outreach and digital PR.
- Help to drive best practice through the SEO team; specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationale and the development of digital campaigns.
- Ability to use research to understand markets, audiences and brands—finding key insights that inspire great work and drive better business decisions.
- Guide and facilitate the direction of projects, presenting concepts to clients with confidence.
Have prior experience in a content role within an agency.
Be a creative thinker with a good eye for the type of content that will get traction.
Have a passion for all aspects of SEO and ideally digital more broadly.
Have solid-working knowledge of key content and SEO tools (Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, AHRefs, SEMRush, Majestic, etc.).
Be interested in marketing trends, sharing relevant findings with colleagues and clients, and willingness to think of ways to incorporate them into their services.
Have storytelling and presentation capability, with the ability to communicate confidently and interpret performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.