Role - Planning Account Director - Entertainment Client
Location - London (Hybrid working)
Salary - up to £50k
One of London’s leading independent media agencies that offers a full range of media planning and buying services to clients across various industries is looking for a new Account Director to work across some of the world’s most well-known entertainment clients.
With a strong focus on creativity and innovation, the agency has a reputation for delivering exceptional results for their clients and as such, have been awarded with many awards over the last decade They’re looking for either a Senior Account Manager who wants to take a step up, or an existing Account Director who is looking for a fresh challenge. This agency is known for having a culture of collaboration and encourages its team members to think strategically and out-of-the-box.
This role specifically is all around leading relationships with your client portfolio, taking a deep dive into understanding their business goals and challenges to ensure that strategic media plans are delivered across the full range of online and offline channels.
- Develop and implement strategic media plans for your client portfolio
- Manage and lead a team of juniors
- Take lead on clients and ensure relationships are being strengthened daily
- Identify new business opportunities and build relationships with potential clients
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in media planning and account management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong understanding of all online and offline channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field