Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €65000 per annum + Great Agency Benefits
Media Planning & Innovation Director
Move to Amsterdam, Global Media Agency - Sports Brand
As Media Planning Director, this role will take charge of providing new media thinking, innovation and creative practice to drive award winning media campaigns for a global superstar brand that operates in the sports space. Working out of a central hub in Amsterdam, the Media Planning Director will become an integral member in the team, building solid relationships with the client and driving innovative solutions for this particular piece of business.
This role will be about creating and building ideas that are not only strategic but media firsts. Working closely with the agency partners, you'll take consumer insights, research, data and lead the thinking process on a global and local level and produce carefully thought out strategies and plans that demonstrate creativity and future thinking.
This agency is all about creating new consumer connections and sharing inventive ideas that are not only challenge the curiously minded but allow for collaboration at all levels. You'll be working with one of the globe's biggest and best sports wear brands who not only challenge the norm, but are keen to maintain their reputation of driving innovation and being the best in their space.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners and other suppliers that allow this agency to partner with.
- A solid understanding of the sports marketplace.
- Ability to identify and seek out innovative ideas.
- Strategically minded and have a creative mind set when it comes to media.
- An understanding of the international space, either EMEA or APAC.
- Deep understanding of the youth audience and how brands connect with them.
- A solid knowledge that is at the forefront of what you do.