Does delivering world-class paid search strategy and managing global clients sound like your ideal career?
A class-leading global media agency needs a Paid Search Account Manager to be an integral part in delivering their global paid search strategies. The role requires someone with excellent Paid Search knowledge and strong organizational & communication skills - a combination that leads to a specialist in monitoring updates and providing best in class performance optimization across multiple markets.
Day to day responsibilities of this role offers two types of service to their clients - one involving the day to day campaign management of clients' accounts and the other is acting as a consultancy service to ensure global strategies are applied effectively and that the campaigns in question are executed in line with best practice within the local teams. An ideal candidate will use their own initiative to manage these two core areas of the role.
What this role will consist of -
- Building strong relationships with local offices around the globe
- Organizing and leading calls to communicate global strategies in local markets
- Monitoring market activity to ensure they are implementing the correct strategy
- Reviewing the performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for delivering efficiencies
- Creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans for local markets
- Preparing presentations and lead conference calls in addition to face to face meetings
- Keep client managers updated on their portfolio of brand performance and progress
- Ensure the monthly report has actionable insight
- Establishing a clear approach to the management and development of junior team members
- Arranging and attending relevant training to progress your own as well as the team's knowledge and capabilities
- Supporting the education of client teams on the benefits and purpose of Paid Search