£35000 - £40000 per annum
PPC Account Manager, Creative Challenger Media Agency, up to £40K
Location: Central London
Fancy working for a publicly owned, independently minded, creative challenger media agency? Then please look no further!
With over 150 offices in 127 markets and over £40billion in Global Media Billings, our client challenges the principles of media and is built on disrupting the norm. Their diverse range of clients include Worldwide Fin-Techs, Pioneering Audio Brands and Prestigious Tech Manufacturers.
They have a very talented team who love taking on reponsibility whilst working in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment and are now looking for a PPC Account Manager to join them!
- I get excited by solutions and have ideas which I can bring to the table
- I am passionate about being able to communicate in order to make real and effective differences to the businesses we partner with
- I am commited to delivering excellence in client services and negotiating the very best deals for them
- I want to grow with an agency and take on board the responsibility that comes with that growth
- I have proven experience in developing & implementing Paid Search & Social campaigns.
- I am organized and have exceptional attention to detail.
- I'm an excellent communicator in all forms
- I develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day-to day management, reporting and optimisation of large clients across our UK team but covering clients that run Europe wide too.
- Develop a working knowledge of all forms of search engine and social media marketing, and the applicable technology and campaign management platforms.
- Develop excellent working relationship with clients.
- Build relationships with key media owners and publishers.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (e.g: SA360, Campaign Manager, Marin, Sprinklr etc.).
- Oversee, support and develop junior team members.
- Hold responsibility of paid social and search campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance.
- Prepare client performance review presentations.
- Keep clients and account team updated on the status of account activities.
- Be able to manage and prioritize assigned tasks understanding the importance behind projects or asking for clarification.
- An absolute wizard in excel, data turns you on and you talk in numbers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you can use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients. You are encouraged to contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client's business, how your company work and the industry you're in, establish a presence in the agency and have a voice in meetings!
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org