Fancy leading Comms and PR, working in a client-side role within a world-renowned agency?
Our client is on the lookout for a PR & Comms Marketing Manager to join their excellent agency. This role sits within the internal marketing team looking after external and internal comms as well as leading the PR and social output. You will be responsible for building the strategy for marketing and growing the revenue share across existing clients, and this role is really about developing the brand and reputation of agency in the UK and global markets!
- You will engage with all stakeholders including the managing partners of clients and local market leads.
- You will coordinate with the local markets across EMEA to launce the marketing strategy
- You will technically develop a marketing plan, agenda and calendar
- You will be involved in new business pitches
- PR background but has tapped into comms & event management.
- You will have connections to ecommerce & trade press, retail week, ad week, campaign. Really important.
Sound like you? Get in touch!!!