City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
AK - ywtewvb_1569857612
Production Manager - Culture/Content Digital Publisher:
Salary - circa £50K
Being the sole destination for fashion, art, music, design and culture for many of today's youth and young adults - this is a real opportunity to work somewhere truly setting global trends.
Recognised globally for being at the forefront of 'high-end' and engaging content, they are going through a huge period of growth right now and are therefore they are looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to help with the production of their engaging and creative advertising campaigns.
A truly awesome opportunity for motivated production professionals with a keen interest in all things current - including everything from high-end fashion collaborations to the latest streetwear, music and culture.
· Reporting to Creative Production Manager.
· Management of the team and stewardship of operational workflow across the team matrix to produce high quality commercial campaigns spanning a wide range of outputs including: film & photo shoots, bespoke digital builds, design and event productions.
· Responsible for the timely delivery of multiple productions, ensuring deadlines are met and spends are within budget.
· Mentorship of the Production team to refine creative development skills, solve problems and create bespoke production solutions based on the demands of individual campaigns.
· Calculating and managing budgets, billing and other financial performance requirements across the commercial creative team. Ensuring all productions fall within set margins.
· Work with the Creative team to accurately scope on projects, ensuring they are accurately forecasted and delivered within set margins.
· Implements improvements to systems, training and resourcing to optimise operational capabilities and workflow.
· Look at ways to increase revenue, identifying opportunities within the department to offer clients solutions.
· Manage and develop relationships with third-party suppliers and agencies to ensure the commercial proposition is continually fit for purpose. Ensuring relationships are maintained and competitive rates are achieved.
· Production and maintenance of internal rate cards.
· Team hiring and freelancer management. Must have demonstrable list of contacts within the industry.
· Attention to detail, thorough, accountability, excellent follow-through.
· Problem solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness.
· Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
· Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in a fast-paced and evolving team environment.
· Adept at handling budgets and ensuring all productions are kept within margin.
· Maintain effective communication with both internal and external parties throughout the campaigns and make sure campaigns deliver successfully.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong existing network of Production contacts. Bringing in industry expertise and technical experience into the team.
· Daily and weekly team updates, updating the project management systems.
· Regular team updates for the Sales, Creative and Project Management teams.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch now and apply below!
It's a brilliant role and is very competitive, so make sure to get yourself in the frame sooner rather than later!