Programmatic Account Manager - up to £35k
We are currently on the hunt for a Programmatic Account Manager for our client who is one of the largest media agencies globally; spanning 116 offices over 86 countries who are connected to some of the largest household name brands possible. This role will be based in their Central London office and working on one of their A+ tier clients.
If you are a self starting, results orientated programmatic exec or account manager, this is a fantastic position which will involve supporting the team on all aspects of programmatic campaign implementation from conception and execution through to analysing and reporting on said campaigns.
- Executing and managing the clients portfolio through the desired DSP partners
- Overseeing weekly campaign meetings and reports with agency stakeholders to manage and deliver on the client project through avenues such as DMPs and dynamic creative
- Identifying and correctly implementing opportunities that will drive the clients portfolio forward
- Supporting the Programmatic Director on new areas that can further programmatic offering
- Line management of a team of executive, being responsible for their wellbeing, performance and L&D
- Proficient in multiple DSP's and strong understanding of RTB and the programmatic ecosystem
- Strong communication and presentation skills, to be capable to present decks to the team, wider agency team members and client stakeholders
- An analytical mindset and mathematical ability
- Demonstratable critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a media agency or an Ad tech vendor